shape
carat
color
clarity

Color question.

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
My RB is J coloured, closer to 'I' than 'K.' I've been considering an emerald cut eternity band, my jeweller mentioned that it's not a good idea to go that low in color for emerald cuts. My question then is, raising the colour for the eternity band, will that bring more warmth out in my RB?

Thank you! :wavey:

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
If you have a modern RB and it is very well cut and true I/J color then it faces up pretty white. It would not be a bad idea to bump the color up on the emerald cuts in the eternity band to G-H. That should be a good match.

You should see samples for yourself before you pull the trigger. For one thing, you need to be sure you like the combination of RB center and EC band. Very different visuals. Some people love to mix and match and there is nothing wrong with it. But you should see it in person and make sure you love it before committing.

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I do have a good cut!

Depth : 61.4
Table : 58
Crown Angle : 34
Crown Height : 14.5
Pavilion Angle : 40.8
Pavilion Depth : 43

The tough part will be actually finding several EC eternity bands where I'm from, I may be limited in what I can see. Glad to hear the RB colour won't be enhanced due to the higher colours of the potential emerald cut diamonds :)

I'm hoping I can see a few options, or I'll just decide on round eternity.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results