shape
carat
color
clarity

Color question from new person

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ebterp

Rough_Rock
I am at the point where I have done my research and I am ready to purchase a diamond over the internet. Several of the stones I am looking at are I color. This is somewhat of a concern. Can anyone give some advice on whether I should be concerned about going this far down in color. These stones are all highest quality heart and arrows and from the most highly recommended sites from here. (GOG, Superbcert, Whiteflash, NiceIce).

Thanks

Eric

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
I love the "I" color, once mounted it will look very white, especially if it's an ideal cut H&A.
10.gif

NagsHead

Rough_Rock
When you are dealing with a very high cut diamond (Hearts and Arrows), I color will definitely face up very white. We have an H color H&I, and it is so white! When we were still looking I asked the forum about J color and many told me that J's even face up REALLY white, so you should be fine!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Yep, I can confirm that. I've seen it with my own eyes and have been amazed at how white a well-cut "I" faces up. Anyway, if have it sent to you for an eval period, you can just send it back if you think it's unacceptably yellow.

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
A truly ideal cut I color will look beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results