shape
carat
color
clarity

Color Pendants Completed: Sapphire and Spinel in pastel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scott Terence

Shiny_Rock
They are finally here! After some great Pricescope design work for this project was discussed on this thread. With many thanks to all those who participated, especially Valeria and Camellia who both came up with great ideas. Enjoy!

Best regards,
Scott

clrpnd.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Just beautiful, Scott!
36.gif

Luscious gemstones and it''s such a unique mounting. Is the bottom piece removable and wearable solo?

I love it!

widget

Scott Terence

Shiny_Rock
Hi Wiget,

Thank you for your kind words
1.gif
Yes the two pieces can be worn independantly, and for now I am using a steel cable chain but I think that there will be a great contrast with a black rubber cord, for a modern look. Hopefully soon I will be able to take some daylight pics to really show off what these stones can do.

Best,
Scott

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Scott 00 That is a very interesting pendant (very nice). I really enjoied watching the design gel in the past thread. Great job! Doug

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Such a cool, creative idea has transformed into a wonderful pendant! I love the flexibility you have in wearing them either together or individually and your chain options are numerous- I''m a big fan of black cords, too. Hope we get to see more photos.....

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE, love, love pieces that you can wear differently. You have three in one! That is so great. You could always add onto it in the future too. Great design! I think you need one in yellow gold now....
11.gif

Scott Terence

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your positive comments! They are well appreciated. Hopefully the weather will brighten up some so I can take some more pictures
10.gif

Best regards,
Scott

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OOHHHH PRETTY!

Scott Terence

Shiny_Rock
Alright folks...

This morning the sun was shining so I tried my best to take some decent pics. Here are two with indirect sunlight, one against black velvet and my skin. So far I only have the steel cable but as soon as I get the black rubber cord, then I''ll try the outside pics. Hope you like the pics :)

Scott

pendcom.jpg

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very Nice...I like that their interchangable..
26.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i, too, like the interchangeable feature! very creative, and very useful! well done!

peace, movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results