shape
carat
color
clarity

color diamonds

eddytamby

Rough_Rock
sorry i am on my first visit here, so GOOD MORNING OR AFTERNOON to all of you
here is my topic i have invests in color diamonds since a long time, i have all color you can see in diamond except RED sincerely i have 3 diamond look near red but i have now decided to send them to lab , i have greenish yellow, yellowish grenn , pink purple ,orange, cognac, reddish brown, dark green , vivid yellow, brown, mix color all my diamond are from 0.20 to 9.63 carats .
so i decided to send some diamond of under 1 carats to hrd or IGI TO PAY THE LOWER PRICE POSSIBLE?.
after receivind about nearly 25 small diamond 0.30- 0.90 cts of different color , i want help to sell all of them , so that i can send the more than 1 carats to lab .
Can someone help me to sell all this diamond after having the lab certifie color thanks

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Send them to GIA, the best lab for FCDs.

It's difficult for a private party to FCDs but GIA reports will make them easier (possible) to sell.
Serious FCD buyers insist on GIA since we can't be sure grades from other labs are believable.
FCDs are expensive and there's no way I'm buying if I'm not sure of the grading!
Tiny subtle hue differences can make a huge difference in price.

GIA may cost more and be slower but since the grades are more certain you can justify charging more.

Try selling them on www.loupetroop.com

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GIA only for accurate colour grading. You will also get the most money for your FCDs if it has GIA lab paperwork because those who understand FCDs will want only GIA reports.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results