shape
carat
color
clarity

color combo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
has anyone seen a color combo of burgundy BM dresses (for fall) with peach flowers (roses)? it seems counterintuitive but wondering if it is possible for fall without looking too bright and busy..

gail013

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t seen that, but I think it would be gorgeous if you used the peach and tied it in with bronze and gold tones.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Janinegirly,
we actually used deep burgundies, rich reds, and coppers with peach accents throughout the whole wedding. It was glorious ! I will find some pictures when I get home from work tonight!

Jackie

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes. See if you can get some red hypericum berries to match with the peach roses.. and some red mrytle-like greens to add in with the greens or red tea leaves (but those are expensive). It will give red accents to the flowers but keep the peach roses as the centerpeice.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
OK, here''s a sense of the colors working together in all the bouquets (mine was all white)

My MOH bouquet is not in this photo -- but it was a combo of the other flowers...I''ll post it

pickberg1.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Some more -- these were the centerpieces on copper tablecloths

chaspick2.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
More...this is the tie-back on the chuppa -- burgundy and peach

pickberg3.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
I''m honestly not trying to thread-jack!

chaspick4.jpg

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Ok last one, but I think you see that is can work nicely...I think burgundy dresses would be fabulous!

chaspick5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results