shape
carat
color
clarity

Color/Clarity on Diamond Studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/7/2006 8:26:14 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 10/7/2006 8:01:13 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Lynn, you''re right that table size is probably not noticeable to casual observers. My feeling about the color was that if someone was willing to go with I color, then why pay more for an H stone to go with it? It would cost less to get 2 I color stones, so if at all possible, it would make more sense to go with both stones in the lower color.

(Oh, and my thought with the tables was that 59 is not usually considered in the true ''ideal cut'' range, so I wouldn''t have chosen that stone to go with the other. I guess I should have explained that a little better.)
Oh, I see what you are saying now. And I totally agree, two ''I'' stones would certainly cost less than one ''I'' and one ''H''. Sometimes though, it just comes down to inventory and availability... and we don''t always get our perfect first choice. Darn it anyway!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
And that we agree on 110%!!! I have been looking for studs for awhile and it hasn''t been easy to find a well-matched set in the size, etc. I want!!! I did find one at one vendor and one at another! But that would really limit my ability to upgrade if I ever decided to!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results