shape
carat
color
clarity

Collaborative Tutorial Update - Grading Reports

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 7:32:50 PM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

BTW has everyone seen the most recent update?
Looks good.

I find the final item on EGL worlwide both a) somewhat inconsistent with the heading -- you can''t retrieve anything on line without writing, but b) extremely valuable...I''ve not seen before in one place (maybe it''s in a thread somewhere anyway) info telling which of the EGL labs it''s likely to be.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/2/2007 7:13:14 PM
Author: denverappraiser
HRD has quite a few products with varying formats, this is only one of them, and apparently not a particularly popular one at that. IGI and EGL International also uses this format occasionally. I agree that all 3 of these labs should be included. I’m sure there are others that offer a sealed format as well. It’s not the lab’s inclusion I’m questioning, it’s including the report formatting issues as part of page 1 of the reports tutorial. This belongs on the page about the various products available from each lab. The differences between a GIA diamond consultation vs. a GIA Diamond Quality Report and an AGS Diamond Quality Report vs. an AGS Diamond Quality Document both strike me as more important issues to most of our readers.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver
Neil taking into account some of your earlier comments we moved the deck chairs so the most important stuff is nearer the top.

http://diamonds.pricescope.com/grading2.asp

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results