shape
carat
color
clarity

Colette, my Antique Pear Cluster

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
A few weeks ago I inquired about a ring in Germany. When I got this picture from the vendor, I was smitten. I had (eventually) wanted a Victorian cluster and an antique pear. This ring combined both so I couldn't pass her up...

IMG_8111.jpg

Total carat weight is estimated at 1.65-only the center has been weighed. The vendor graded the pear to be an I /VS and OEC melee to be I/VS-SI.

Based on the vendor pics, I thought she would be warmer, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received her.

B64CB694-AB04-4661-BA56-723764FED78D.JPG

IMG_9585.jpg

I tried to come up with a German name, but at heart I'm a Francophile and she is irresistible so Colette seemed fitting!

Here's a little vid:

And now I'm officially on Ban Island. Please send care packages :lol-2:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Omg this is delicious! congratulations, I absolutely adore it! It's PEAR-fect <3

lucida818

Brilliant_Rock
It’s not exactly a bad thing being on Ban Island for a while after a big purchase =)2
Care packages are otw :razz:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh she is a beaut! You can join me on ban island, lol.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s lovely!! So beautiful and romantic!! Sigh …

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I love that ring and I’m very envious of that name. Colette was my chosen name if I had a daughter. of course I had a son ha ha. It’s absolutely gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely stunning @lulu_ma! :kiss2: That antique pear and those glorious old cuts are beautiful, I LOVE it!

And yeah, being on Ban Island isn't as painful when you have a gorgeous sparkly like this to look at...and as @maryjane04 mentioned, the word is there are cocktails being served over on Ban Island :lol:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning! So worth coming to ban island for!
Becides, all your friends are here, the cocktails are flowing and we are all wearing fabulous jewellery :)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love Colette! She's gorgeous! So romantic.

What a collection you have! Can I come play in your jewelry box?!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
It’s not exactly a bad thing being on Ban Island for a while after a big purchase =)2
Care packages are otw :razz:
Thanks @lucida818 ! Look forward to the care packages :lol-2::lol-2:

I just love antique pears and chunky old cuts so Colette was worth being sent to ban island lol
I envision Ban Island like Bora Bora or Capri-shouldn't be too bad, right?:lol:

Oh she is a beaut! You can join me on ban island, lol.

Thanks and oh yay-I'm so glad for the company and cocktails:sun:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really lovely!!

cheers--Sharon

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring. She looks perfect on you!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a lovely ring and looks bigger than 1.65cttw!!!

DK :kiss2:

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that’s a stunner!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
It’s so pretty. I love an antique pear and it’s no exception. It’s so white too! Such a great find! I love the mix of chunky old cuts in the halo

If you can I’d get the prongs touched up. Some of them appear to not be touching the stone but it’s hard to say in pics - I’m guessing this mount held an oval shaped stone but it’s beautiful all the same and is part of it’s history - just make sure it’s secure!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Love that you got the cluster and the pear in one ring

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Where did you find her? I'm in Europe and have never seen such a beautiful pear

Stunning ring! I love it!! The pear is gorgeous and I love the antique cluster.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh la la!

What a sexy chunkster! She's beautiful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWOON!!!
Chunkalicious!:love:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
She’s lovely!! So beautiful and romantic!! Sigh …

Thank you @Slickk ! I never thought of her as romantic, but I think you are absolutely right-maybe that's why I'm so taken with her!
I love that ring and I’m very envious of that name. Colette was my chosen name if I had a daughter. of course I had a son ha ha. It’s absolutely gorgeous!

Awww-thanks @Mreader . Great minds think alike? :)

This is absolutely stunning @lulu_ma! :kiss2: That antique pear and those glorious old cuts are beautiful, I LOVE it!

And yeah, being on Ban Island isn't as painful when you have a gorgeous sparkly like this to look at...and as @maryjane04 mentioned, the word is there are cocktails being served over on Ban Island :lol:

@junebug17 thanks for your kind words! There's just nothing like these chunky facets. Ban Island doesn't feel so bad right now:wavey:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I think I have been on ban Island forever..... but that doesn't stop me! Muhahahaha!!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Welcome to Ban Island, I'll be your host BlingmeUpScotty. If you'll kindly follow me to the back I'll start this mornings tour. Please remember ladies we have new arrivals every 15 minutes because magpie syndrome is worse than covid and has taken over on a global scale.

Now if you look to your left you'll find our recreational pod areas. All set with comfy couches, blankets pillows puppies and kittens, along with secure wifi, overseas account access and browser/cache clearing capabilities the moment you log out. For an additional $14.95 per day during your stay, we can provide that wonderful don't show it on your bill until Christmas when your partner doesn't look at the bills anyway statements. A menial convenience for such amenities no?

Moving on..

Just a little more down the hall to your right, you'll find our crystal and colored gem/pearl lounge. Capable of fitting you not only with a strand of anything you want, but a cappuccino and that triple shot to give you the courage to buy that antique piece.

Ladies this is the end of the "Green" hallway. I realize that you can see further down the way to the plush red carpet and the room straight ahead with the velvet ropes. Please pay no attention to the vault door or biometric security measures we have in place. That space is the VIP suite and usually occupies one [two at most] of our most valuable banned club members. This month we have the privilege of hosting a Mizz BuBu_La [the names are always changed to protect the innocent here-yet another amenity at the resort]. Behind that door she will be plotting her next find and most beautiful [undoubtedly] creation to share with the world. There will be no disturbing these guests at any time.

One more item I must mention, if you hear a bell, feel the soft airflow of a sealed vault door open and several of our staff members running with fruit and cordials to the end of the hall please do not be alarmed. Just try to stay out of their way. The diva will be in high creation mode. Welcome to the island and enjoy your spending!

~BMUS

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
DD got her first French manicure so I asked her to model the ring for me. Oh to have her young, long fingers…:lol:

7BA7B9D9-5D8F-40F7-BFEE-F25B18423AB6.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results