shape
carat
color
clarity

Coatimundi!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where can I find more information about this lovely ring?? I saw this photo in the community project thread, but cannot for the life of me find the original posting...

momsring121112dd.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I remember seeing that ring and Coati didn''t want to mention who made it
8.gif

I love it too and want one in platinum with a matte finish. Doesn''t look like a difficult design to reproduce.

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/26/2010 1:29:35 AM
Author:dreamer_dachsie
Where can I find more information about this lovely ring?? I saw this photo in the community project thread, but cannot for the life of me find the original posting...

There isn't a thread on this ring. I had it made for my lovely mother, and she adores it. It's a .30 ideal cut J VS2 burnished set in 22k gold-satin finish. hth!

Date: 1/26/2010 9:17:43 AM
Author: elle_chris
I remember seeing that ring and Coati didn't want to mention who made it
8.gif

I love it too and want one in platinum with a matte finish. Doesn't look like a difficult design to reproduce.

Because I am a member of ps staff, it would be inappropriate for me to endorse certain vendors, but a competent jeweler can create something similar-not a difficult design at all.
1.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thaks coati! I love that style and was curious to see more photos!
31.gif

I want to get a ring like that for my mom too, I think it is classy and understated and perfect for a RHR. Do you mind telling me how thick the band is? The proportions to the diamond are perfect. ETA I fyou have any pictures of the profile I'd love to see them, I am interested in how the band transitions to the diamond.

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
You're welcome dreamer!

The shank is around 5mm wide, and the stone measures about 4.4mm in diameter.
The shank is also fairly thick-2.7mm. The ring weighs around 9 grams-nice and substantial. My mom is a lover of high karat, so this was the best choice for her.

I'll try to dig up a profile pic for you. The diamond sits really low-so low that the culet is just a hair above the bottom. It's a very simple design, and I'd like one too!
3.gif

eta..the inside of the shank has a polished finish-my mom loved that detail.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2010 4:21:37 PM
Author: coatimundi
You're welcome dreamer!

The shank is around 5mm wide, and the stone measures about 4.4mm in diameter.
The shank is also fairly thick-2.7mm. The ring weighs around 9 grams-nice and substantial. My mom is a lover of high karat, so this was the best choice for her.

I'll try to dig up a profile pic for you. The diamond sits really low-so low that the culet is just a hair above the bottom. It's a very simple design, and I'd like one too!
3.gif

eta..the inside of the shank has a polished finish-my mom loved that detail.
I see, so the back of the ring where the diamond is is open. Great feature for cleaning!

I think I want one for me too
11.gif

Lulie

Shiny_Rock
Oh gosh, simple and delicious
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey that would look great with a Sapphire too! Just saying....yeah I have one that size to work with. TFS!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!! very chic and modern, but elegant.

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE this ring. Love it. There is one that appears to be similar, a little hard to tell in the pic, but I think if you look in the bezel thread there is a poster named "anchorgirl"? sorry, not sure if that is right! I'll go look and see if I can find it!

OK, here it is

page 6, the picture of Anchor31's ring...similar, right?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results