shape
carat
color
clarity

Coat of arms silver bracelet

Dorry

Rough_Rock
Hi, i am s newbie here and was hoping to get some advice I purchased this silver bracelet this morning from our local charity shop for £1. It was blacken and i have cleaned it a little with silver cloth. It does have some type of stamp on back rui ..... aft? Not sure, what it means?
I have goggled pictures if it, but not sure if its french or english etc??

Please can someone help indentify please, thanks in advance for any tips advice

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I once had a very similar bracelet - same type of closure, same shape medallions, similar links between medallions - that was a souvenir from Paris, probably from the mid-60's to early 70's. I suspect your bracelet was also made for tourist trade. Maybe the symbols are related to a county or city somewhere in England or Ireland? If your bracelet is like mine, it's most likely a plated base metal rather than solid sterling silver. A jeweler could test it for you. A piece made of a plated base metal would weigh more than a comparably sized sterling silver piece.

Whatever it's backstory, enjoy your lovely bracelet!

Dorry

Rough_Rock
I once had a very similar bracelet - same type of closure, same shape medallions, similar links between medallions - that was a souvenir from Paris, probably from the mid-60's to early 70's. I suspect your bracelet was also made for tourist trade. Maybe the symbols are related to a county or city somewhere in England or Ireland? If your bracelet is like mine, it's most likely a plated base metal rather than solid sterling silver. A jeweler could test it for you. A piece made of a plated base metal would weigh more than a comparably sized sterling silver piece.

Thank you so much vrbeauty I did think that it was a souveniir type bracelet, but wasnt sure? I will see what it weighs, i plan to wear it on my first visit to france Thank you again

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results