shape
carat
color
clarity

Coast setting prices??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karenb

Rough_Rock
My finance and I have began our search for an engagement ring. I have found the one I love, but am suspicious of the jeweler...it took several attempt/discussions before they would even disclose who the designer was.

It is a CoastDiamond setting similiar to this one:
LC0637.jpg

They said the price for the setting is $1750. I was just wondering whether this is close to normal range for this designer. I just want to know a price range when I look for another jeweler.

Thank you for you help.

Karen

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
It's in-line with what the ring should be selling for on a retail level, you will find with designer settings that the price is set more by the manufacturer than it is by each individual retailer...

karenb

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your advice

Guess Im just worried that the jeweler will increase the price of the setting since I may not buy the main diamond there.
loopy.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh, I know what you are talking about. only too well unfortunately. Would it be possible for you to have the seller of the diamond set it for you? Some diamond sellers would work with design houses to provide this kind of service, and some of your doubts would be thus taken care of. Maybe it is worth asking the seller of the stone wether they would do this and what designers they work with... Just my 0.2, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results