shape
carat
color
clarity

clumping cat litter

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Marypoppins, your new baby is ADORABLE.

My SO bought scented clumping litter by accident last weekend and it was the worst thing ever. I hated it. So I went out and bought swheat scoop yesterday. So far so good. I like that it's renewable :) My little guys have responded well to all of the litter experiments that I've done recently, so I'll probably try more types. I need to look into those litter liners. I'm just afraid that the cats will rip them when they are digging :???:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
oranges|1348935932|3276495 said:
Marypoppins, your new baby is ADORABLE.

My SO bought scented clumping litter by accident last weekend and it was the worst thing ever. I hated it. So I went out and bought swheat scoop yesterday. So far so good. I like that it's renewable :) My little guys have responded well to all of the litter experiments that I've done recently, so I'll probably try more types. I need to look into those litter liners. I'm just afraid that the cats will rip them when they are digging :???:

That's one of the reasons why we double line the litter box. It works great!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Late to the party but we've used Nature's Miracle for a few years and LOVE it. I prefer the woodsy smell over clay and at least to me it doesn't seem to have much dust at all. It does track a bit but we just bought an igloo style litter box that has a ramp and put one of those litter catching mats in front of it. The litter clumps pretty well and controls odor better than anything I've used over the past 10+ yrs of kitty scooping. ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results