shape
carat
color
clarity

Clueless Engagement Ring Shopper Seeking Help :)

sdjosh

Rough_Rock
Hey there everyone. Looking for the perfect ring for my girlfriend and have been scouring the internet for the last couple weeks trying to get a feel for what's out there, but I am pretty much overwhelmed. I've always been a stand alone emerald cut solitaire type of guy (I love the clean lines), but she is really into the vintage look and feel. There is an example that she "pinned" back in October below (initially from rubylane), and I think that would really represent the ideal setting... some filigree, but not over the top. I'm digging the diamond style in the picture, and have also been really impressed with some of the OMC and OEC that have shown up on this forum... they feel much more real and less commercial, but I am probably just projecting.

Any recommendations for how I should approach this search? Do I need to look for setting and stone separately or ? Thanks in advance for any help :)

ringpic.jpeg

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome on Pricescope!
First of all fix a budget, determine her ring size and then post in the RockyTalky forum...there's more traffic there!
:wavey:

sdjosh

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice. Moving this thread now.

//Closed//

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results