shape
carat
color
clarity

Cloudy or Glare?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Acclaim

Rough_Rock
I have an AGS 000 with Ideal Symmetry and Polish. It''s E,VS1 and no flourescent. However, I noticed the other day that when I look at the diamond at noon (12:30 PM) under strong direct sunlight. It looks cloudy face up. The sides look colorless. Is this because of the intense light return from direct sunlight or it''s cloudy? I have an appraiser look at the diamond and he agree that it has no flourescent.

Am I worried too much?

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Have you tried a little windex - is it really cloudy, or dirty? Mine has a lot of sparkle in direct sun - doesn't look cloudy, but looked better after a cleaning.

Acclaim

Rough_Rock
Yes, It's very clean. Now we are talking about really really sunny August afternoon. When I look at it under sunlight that come in my windows in the morning, it's look fantastic. But strong sunlight at noon it look glary.

Thanks

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I have an E VS2 AGS 0 cut, and it looks great in all light except direct sunlight. Mine looks cluudy also.

Why is it that "No diamond ever looks nice in direct sunlight :(" ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results