shape
carat
color
clarity

Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda74

Rough_Rock
We are looking at a diamond that has a GIA report that states Clarity grade is based on clouds that are not shown. The grade is an SI1. Should this be a red flag???

dps777

Shiny_Rock
Linda...my diamond has the same clarity grade and associated comment and there is no visual impact on the stone. From what I have been told, it''s best to examine each stone as the impact will vary. If you haven''t looked at the stone, I would recommend you do so as the stone was a great find for me.

Linda74

Rough_Rock
Whiteflash is bringing in the stone and will then recommend it if they think it is good....I just saw that on the GIA report after asking them to have a look at it. Hopefully, it will be beautiful still and a good buy.

dps777

Shiny_Rock
Let us know what they say about the stone. Here''s a link to a thread, which shows a picture of my stone so you can see for yourself....my ring

Linda74

Rough_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous....this is a 1.3 ct. Just hoping it does not look cloudy or the clouds don''t significantly diminish the clarity....Whiteflash will hopefully provide a good analysis. There are so many parameters to be considered and hopefully this will be a nice stone for the budget. It is not for me anyway, but for my daughter and son in law. He let me do the shopping....a trusting soul.

dps777

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! That''s very sweet that he''s asked you for help. Does your daughter know? Anyhow, I would wait and see what they say. I had the opportunity to view my stone in-person before purchasing it and I am glad I kept an open mind to a SI1.

Linda74

Rough_Rock
No, she has no clue. I just hope she is totally blown away.

dps777

Shiny_Rock
Oh I am sure she will be and it will mean a lot to her that you were an integral part of the selection process!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results