shape
carat
color
clarity

Cloud Inclusion Location- Radiant Diamond

CMB2023

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Can I please get some thoughts about the impact of the inclusion in the attached E VVS1 radiant diamond?

I saw the stone in person and did not notice any issues, and the video of the diamond is also great.

I’ve seen conflicting information. I saw on one site that VVS1 diamonds don’t have clouds, but here we are. Since it is VVS1 it seems it shouldn’t be a problem but if someone can help me decipher a dense vs minimal cloud, size, location.

I’m not sure about the location and size being in the middle like it is.

T IMG_8024.jpeg hanks in advance.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would not worry about a cloud in a VVS1. Can you share the report number?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, report and up close video would be nice to see.

CMB2023

Rough_Rock
Thanks All,

Carat Weight
3.38 Carats
Color Grade
E
Clarity Grade
VVS 1
Additional Grading Information
Polish
EXCELLENT
Symmetry
EXCELLENT
Measurements
10.41 x 7.38 x 5.17 mm
Table Size
68.5%
Crown Height
13% - 47.4°
Pavilion Depth
52.5% - 37.2°
Girdle Thickness
SLIGHTLY THICK
Culet
POINTED
Total Depth
70.1%
Fluorescence
NONE
Comments
As Grown - No indication of post-growth treatment This Laboratory Grown Diamond was created by High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) growth process Type II

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dont see an issue and as @Kim N pointed out, at VVS1 it should be no problem whatsoever.

@Kim N do you think this stone has blue nuance? I'm seeing a little but probably not a level that will be visible to the normal viewer?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dont see an issue and as @Kim N pointed out, at VVS1 it should be no problem whatsoever.

@Kim N do you think this stone has blue nuance? I'm seeing a little but probably not a level that will be visible to the normal viewer?

I agree, I think it does have very subtle blue nuance but in real-life viewing it probably wouldn't be noticeable.

CMB2023

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your perspective.
Interestingly, from the same vendor I have a video of a CVD stone that appears the same way to me, so I am thinking it is unlikely to be a blue nuance, but not sure what it would be, if it would be the camera, etc.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results