shape
carat
color
clarity

Closer! but no quite...

ooeemusic

Shiny_Rock
So David sent me some updated pics of a heavier made ring, actually I should say he made a heavier ring, and THEN sent me pics of it to ask if I liked the changes...it's a little confusing to me that he is working this way with me, as it seems to me that with everyone else he is actually asking for, and changing things according to feedback...but...I guess if he wants to keep remaking a ring...then that's the route we are going to go, he is very nice about it.

I'm not complaining about him making it without asking, as he didn't say here's your finished ring, he said "here are some pictures of the heavier ring, does it look right?" I just find it incredibly confusing, as to me it feels like working backward!

This one has lots of things that I like better about it! The bulk of it is sooo much better!!! the height is a LOT better! I think I've come to the conclusion that the angle of the actual channels isn't quite right, and that isn't 100% pleasing to my eye right now, but, I'm sure that I can learn to like that. What I don't like, is the head...and the gaps between the head and the channel walls. I responded that I really don't like the gaps or the height of the head. I had asked after the smaller version, for him to make the head higher, and it seems he actually made it shorter! not sure why... I also asked that the gaps be at least reduced, as the point of him making the ring instead of me accepting a new one from the big box store was because I didn't like the gaps!

He responded with he totally sees what I am saying about both aspects and that he will make a bulkier and taller head, and try beefing up the channels to eliminate that gaps. I'm not honestly sure how he is going to do that? but it didn't really seem to worried about it.

I'm really hoping this time it will be right as so many aspects of it are better this time!
Heavier ring
newring11.jpg

smaller previous version
unnamed_35.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results