shape
carat
color
clarity

Close to purchasing - Need 3rd party opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kzx87

Rough_Rock
i'm gonna take the online diamond plunge and opt not to buy the .74 Ideal, H, SI1 stone the local place wanted to sell for $5,950. I've chosen this stone instead, ran it through HCA and it came back 0.8. I really want something that is fiery and sparkles.. like her <3, but without breaking the bank.

$4338
Signature Ideal
0.80 Carats
F
VS2
Depth 61.4%
Table 56.0%
Crown 35.0%
Pavilion 40.6%

http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds_details.asp?pid=LD00389110

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Specs looks nice, it would be great to have an IS image to make sure. If you wanted to save money you could go down in color and clarity, but this is personal preference.

kzx87

Rough_Rock
If I do purchase it, (real close).. I''ll be taking it to 2 or 3 local jewelers to have it inspected.

kzx87

Rough_Rock
one last bump incase anyone has any thoughts

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Looks good so far from the information you''ve provided. Blue Nile doesn''t provide quite as much data as some of the other vendors, but I understand that they have a good return policy.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Your choice is beautiful but you could save yourself almost $1000 if you came down in clarity to VS2 or VS1 . . . did you do a cut search on this site?

kzx87

Rough_Rock
it is a VS2...

btw- i bought it and i'm shaking.

hikerchick

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry . . . I meant color and typed clarity . . .
It sounds like a gorgeuos diamond, I am sure you will be thrilled.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet!

matkun

Rough_Rock
I bought a 0.43 Carat H, VS2 Very good cut from Bluenile that scored 1.2 on the HCA and it is absolutely beautiful. Very happy with it, and so is the fiancee. Yeah, I was scared too about not being able to see it before hand, but I mean really the cut is the key, and they give you all the information for that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results