shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Cleveland recommendations?

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by webdvlpr, Jan 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webdvlpr
    Rough_Rock

by webdvlpr » Jan 1, 2001
    I found a stone that "I" think looks pretty good. The brilliance, fire, and scintillation are all great. Shows up very clean under a loupe. All in all, a wonderful stone. It has been said to be a 1 carat VS2/I round brilliant, but I think the color is somewhat conservative.What I'm looking for is someone in the Cleveland area who can verify this for me, and assist in getting it certified. My only experience is buying a couple of gift type pieces of jewelry in mall stores, though I can say safely that this stone looks better under a variety of lighting conditions than any stone I've ever seen in a mall.Thanks for the help!Mike

2. lawmax
    Brilliant_Rock

by lawmax » Jan 1, 2001
    Hi,You might want to give one of the independent appraisers a call before you buy. They may have tips for you and help you decide what would suit you best. You will pay for their services for whichever stone or stones you send them so you may want to be pretty sure before you decide on what to send. Good luck,lawmax

3. pricescope
    Ideal_Rock

by pricescope » Jan 1, 2001
    Hi Webdvlpr,I hope Steve or Oldminer will give you an advise soon.Have you ever consider using service of the expert like Dave Atlas, Accredited Gem Lab, www.gemappraisers.com?

4. Garry H (Cut Nut)
    Super_Ideal_Rock
    Trade

by Garry H (Cut Nut) » Jan 1, 2001
    You must get an independant (ie you pay the ferry man) report
    Have the vendor send it to Dave Atlas or another appraiser like Rockdoc. The vendor should know their addresses.
    But you pay the bills.

5. webdvlpr
    Rough_Rock

by webdvlpr » Jan 1, 2001
    That's kinda what I was expecting. Someone who knows to eyeball it and let me know if I'm completely out of my mind, and then assist in getting the full professional workup.Mike

Baddy.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.