shape
carat
color
clarity

Cleokizzy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw you saying your looking for a multi strand necklace for your wedding in the famous pearl thread. Just a thought, why don''t you talk to Pearl Paradise (or other vendors if you prefer); they can custom make a length and I bet they could do a multi strand pearl necklace. The only reason I mention them is my white freshadamas are from them.

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Cleo, I did not see your original post so I don''t know exactly what you are looking for in the way of colors, length, quality, price, etc but I did find this offering from an eBay seller. I have purchased from them before and the name is pearllunar. She is a good seller and her photos are representative of her products.

I''ll attach a picture since I can''t post a link for you. This 3 strand is available for $69.99...

3 strand.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
I''M HERE! I''M HERE!

Thanks Skippy123 and jmtomaui for the suggestions. I will definitely look into Pearl Paradise and pearllunar.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results