shape
carat
color
clarity

Clear spacer?

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone know if very thin, clear spacers are available to wear in between rings? I am thinking that a very thin silicone ring would work, but the only silicone o-rings I have found are bright orange because they are used for industrial purposes and need to be very visible.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
I haven't ever heard of anything like that before. Usually people just use thin plain bands, but I have seen sizing beads used as a buffer too.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I also don't know of anything like that, but I bet it could be made. Just not sure where you'd find it. What about a thin silver band? They're much easier to find (I got 2 1mm silver bands from an Etsy seller, BirkaScandinavian, for $6 each).

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
You should totally patent them and be the next silly bandz millionaire !

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Sizing beads are a great idea. Does anyone have pictures of this? Does it look really obvious?

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
The only time, the sizing beads were obvious is when the ring was off the finger. The beads were on the band, not the e ring.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
kelpie|1310927143|2970854 said:
You should totally patent them and be the next silly bandz millionaire !

Bahaha! I could see it being all the rage.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
if something flexible, like a silly bandz, is what you want clear bands for hair are made. a box of various sizes is readily available. they come in very small sizes for corn rows and the like.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Crown1, thanks for your suggestion. Off I go to the nearest beauty supply store.

simikjean

Rough_Rock
I haven't ever heard of anything like that before.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to update everyone on my search for a clear, silicone spacer. I found small clear bands for corn rows and children, but they do not keep their form, and are best flat on your finger if very tight, instead of round.

The best thing I have been able to found are clear silicone o-rings, which are used for keep on body jewelery (like acrylic ear plugs). They are 2mm and are more noticeable than I hoped, but I think it will look good between 2 bands if I may cut it in half with a razor blade.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results