shape
carat
color
clarity

Cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvmydiamonds

Rough_Rock
I couldn''t find a better place to post this, so here goes.
What have you found to be the best way to clean your diamonds? I have heard everything from ammonia to dishwashing liquid. Please give me your secrets!
1.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I just use a mix of amoinia and water and a little nail scrub brush and it does the trick.
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I use the cleaner that Whiteflash carries. I''ve never had anything keep my diamonds as clean. Love it!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
windex and warm water and a soft toothbrush!
2.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2005 10:25:04 AM
Author: aljdewey
I use the cleaner that Whiteflash carries. I''ve never had anything keep my diamonds as clean. Love it!
Same. And I buy a ton a time because I am psychotic.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too! Windex works great and it's CHEAP!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi. I use the jewelry cleaner that Tiffany sells. I don''t have an ultrasonic (I don''t trust them - don''t know their long-term effects on prongs or pave''.)

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I mix a solution of water, Windex, and Dawn, and then heat it in the microwave for a few seconds.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
steam it!!.if it''s real dirty,i use a heated ultrasonic.for a quick clean, dishwashing liquid and a soft brush or SS.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am with many PS''ers and love the cleaner from WF. It does keep your diamonds cleaner longer. I have tried many different cleaning solutions and this stuff is the best by far!!!!!
2.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
I use Gemcare. It''s fabulous. I drop my rings in while I shower.
Dishwashing liquid also works well. If I have time, I dry them with my hairdryer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results