shape
carat
color
clarity

Clean Origin lab diamond

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
28598E37-1E63-4A09-A94A-996DDCBAE5ED.jpeg I lost my engagement ring a couple of years ago and have been using a pretty moissanite as a place holder, but it just hasn’t felt the same. I researched discovered lab diamonds and love the concept. I find them to be a perfect balance as an actual diamond but much more cost-conscious. I narrowed the vendors to Brilliant Earth and Clean Origin and ultimately went with the latter for their stellar customer service and better pricing for higher quality stones. I made multiple inquiries and they have been prompt and kind in their responses.
I chose an eye clean I/SI1 with excellent scores all around in a simple 6 prong 2mm platinum setting. I asked them to please set the cloud inclusion under a print if possible. I’m hoping I picked a beauty. Delivery date should be next Wednesday and I’m so excited!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That SI1 looks like it should be excellent - it should be very eye-clean without any inclusions under the table! :))

Thanks for the feedback on the vendors too!

I will look forward to pictures :)

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
That SI1 looks like it should be excellent - it should be very eye-clean without any inclusions under the table! :))

Thanks for the feedback on the vendors too!

I will look forward to pictures :)

Thank you! I cannot wait to get it. My mind is already drifting to stacking and eternity bands!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
I jumped over to see your diamond. I would just be bluffing if I said it looks great, especially since you already know that I know nothing about diamonds:D
But I do know that I look forward to seeing your pictures when you get it back in your new e-ring. I'm really partial to platinum settings. I know your ring is going to be gorgeous.
jeanie

muesli

Shiny_Rock
I'm so excited to see your stone (and ring)! I love the concept of lab grown diamonds too (science:love:).

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
Counting down! Less than a week at the latest. I can’t speak highly enough of the customer service. So prompt and professional. Kim from customer service emailed me out of the blue two nights ago with a link to see my diamond and certification to hold me over. It was exactly what I needed. I thought I was seeing inclusions not pictured on the cert and emailed a photo. She was so kind in explaining they were reflections of an inclusion elsewhere and only seen under this level of magnification. She reassured me that it’s a stunning stone and totally eye clean. The damn inclusions just look so big under magnification.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent stuff! :))

Runningmama

Shiny_Rock
It shipped!!!:appl: I’m trying not to be disappointed that it won’t be here until Monday. They advertise free overnight shipping so a little bummer BUT it’ll still be here two days ahead of schedule.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results