shape
carat
color
clarity

Classic Chanel handbag help

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, I'm hoping that someone feels like helping me find the best Chanel handbag to buy. I keep going down wormholes over and over again and I'd like to just find one!

I am not huge into purses or jewelry. By that I mean, I buy very few things and I like for them to be investment pieces that I can take care of and keep always. In the last few years, I have purchased: a Cartier Tank Francaise watch, a Louis Vuitton Neverfull for everyday, and a Burberry scarf.

I have been focusing my search on the Classic Flap bag, but there are SO many of them on Ebay with such big price variations that it is really hard to choose. How much should I pay for one in VERY good condition? It doesn't need to be new, but I plan to only use mine occasionally so I will not subject it to very much wear and tear. Would you use a resale company, like LePrix for example, over ebay? Or are the vendors on ebay just as legitimate assuming they have high reviews?

Does anyone see one I should snap up right now?

Thanks to anyone who feels like shopping :)

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
I figured I would respond in case this thread can be of any use to someone else down the road. After reading a few different forums, it appears that Japanese Ebay sellers have the best prices and selection. This is supposedly because the Japanese have historically been the biggest purchasers of Chanel and have the most resale. I ordered from a highly rated vendor and my classic flap 2.55 bag is going to arrive on Monday. I'll update with how the experience turned out.

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
I figured I would respond in case this thread can be of any use to someone else down the road. After reading a few different forums, it appears that Japanese Ebay sellers have the best prices and selection. This is supposedly because the Japanese have historically been the biggest purchasers of Chanel and have the most resale. I ordered from a highly rated vendor and my classic flap 2.55 bag is going to arrive on Monday. I'll update with how the experience turned out.

I know this is a few years old, but how did you like the purse?Prices of Chanel bags just keep going up!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I know this is a few years old, but how did you like the purse?Prices of Chanel bags just keep going up!
I have a few Chanel bags. I love mine. ‘I favorite style is the Reissue 226.

jewels4life

Shiny_Rock
I have a nice collection as well. Love my jumbos, but they’re heavy. I adore my boy bag flap.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results