shape
carat
color
clarity

Clasps for bracelet?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
A friend of mine is restringing some pearls and wanted to know if there was a good online source for bracelet clasps? I thought she might be able to buy a clasp online and have a jeweler restring it for her, but can''t find any resources online for nice (diamond) clasps. Thanks!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow NewEnglandLady I'm sorry nobody else has responded...

I have seen some beautiful diamond clasps by Herco (a chain company), and others by some popular pearl companies. Maybe if you look at their sites and find pics of some clasps she likes, your friend's jeweler would be able to locate one for her?

I have some links to findings sites that I can post for you later if you're still looking.

Oh and when I visited Van Craeynest last year, I noticed a hub of a clasp they designed for a double strand of pearls. That could be very unique and beautiful, but also very expensive.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, LIB! She ended up finding a couple she loved (estate pieces), but I''ll let her know about those options. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results