shape
carat
color
clarity

Claire''s Snuggies for Large Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

carbon lover

Rough_Rock
I hope someone out there can help. My ER had to be made big enough to fit over my knuckle. When it''s in place it spins. To remedy the situation, someone on this site suggested going to Claire''s Accessories and using their Snuggies (plastic ring sizers). They''re great. The Claire''s near me has run out.

Does anyone know if there''s another store where I can buy Snuggies or plastic ring sizers?

Many thanks!

confused.gif

NewbieHere

Rough_Rock
Are you refering to the chain stores called Claire's that sell trendy accessories and do ear piercings? I can look around here if that's the store you mean. Do they come in a particular size or are they adjustible?

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Almost any jewelry store
Has those plastic insert things
Eventually they do wear out
But they're great to secure your rings!

(Bet you can order them on-line somewhere...do a search)
wavey.gif
wavey.gif

NewbieHere

Rough_Rock
I just called my local Claire's and they told me they have plenty in stock. Also, they have a "sister" store called Icing in my area that also carries them. Let me know if you can't find any and I'll send you some. Email me at [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results