shape
carat
color
clarity

Chuckee Cheese improves on game prizes....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I woud like a medium with extra cheese, two sodas, breadsticks oh and I would like to redeem my game tokens...

Ahhhh...I guess I''ll take that swoosh ball, silly putty, and one of those toddlers...

Linky
6.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Some people really shouldn''t reproduce

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
thats sick....but I can see how it happened....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 10:03:35 PM
Author: strmrdr
thats sick....but I can see how it happened....
Ditto, but 2 days?? Bet that won't happen again.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Hopefully that child will somehow manage to remain unscarred from her lovely adventure!

That is just absolutely crazy!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
2 days?? I just don''t see how anyone can explain that away. Very sad.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
okay, I HAVE a two year old. There''s no way you "don''t notice" that he''s missing. Even in a house with 27 children under the age of 13(our family gatherings), you notice if one''s not in the room-let alone not in the house. I get that other family members have the child over frequently, but COME ON! Somebody needs to check out those parents, if they''re not downright neglectful, maybe they need to be on some meds!
29.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
gosh when i was a kid i would have loved to be left at CEC for 2 days. skee ball unencumbered for 48 hours? sign me up!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/10/2008 9:55:49 PM
Author: steph72276
Some people really shouldn''t reproduce
i could not agree with you more steph!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2008 12:15:17 AM
Author: somethingshiny
okay, I HAVE a two year old. There's no way you 'don't notice' that he's missing. Even in a house with 27 children under the age of 13(our family gatherings), you notice if one's not in the room-let alone not in the house. I get that other family members have the child over frequently, but COME ON! Somebody needs to check out those parents, if they're not downright neglectful, maybe they need to be on some meds!
29.gif
Second to that. There is NO way a person wouldn't notice a child gone! Either the people need meds are taking TOO many drugs!

Oh, FWIW, a child DIED once over a similar story. I think it was one of the members of Motley Crue??? who had a pool birthday party the parents assumed another person was watching the kids and unfortunely one of the children fell into the pool and DROWNED!!! Not a single chatting (and probably drinking) parent was paying any attention to where the child was
7.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
That''s crazy! Even I know where my two cats are all the time!

Now, I have to admit, I''d probably love to be at Chuck E. Cheese for 48 hours...even now as a full grown adult...

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
LOL...I was thinking about how ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING those puppet things were as a kid and how they''re even scarier as an adult. I''m not sure I''d want to be left alone at a Chuck E Cheese now.

Although, the skee-ball IS tempting..

Seriously, though..that''s bad. You can bet there is an investigation going into the parenting/child care.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I read in another forum that chuckee cheese has a huge problem with parents just dropping off their kids there for the day since it''s cheaper than daycare. I just find that so repulsive.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh, FWIW, a child DIED once over a similar story. I think it was one of the members of Motley Crue???

MC... was that Tommy Lee''s house? The pool appeared to be clean, but it was actually murky in the deep end...where the little body was. It was actually another child that told the adults that that was where the tot''s lifeless body was. No one believed the kid as it appeared that you could see the bottom of the pool. So the rescue was even longer than it should have been.

You know the three strikes and you are out? Well, we need some sort of rule for parents. Not three mistakes ...but some sort of gauge that society deems wrong. Smoking and drinking while pregnant is a good start. No car seat is another. That would weed out the majority of parents right there!

If any toes were stepped on...GOOD. Yours need to be crushed if I offended you. §

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
There weren''t that many details in the article, but in the comments someone said they thought it was all an urban legend. I gotta wonder, as one of the commentators did, how did this 2 year old survive? Was she taken by Children''s services and it took 2 days for the family to figure out she was missing?

There seem to be wide extremes where I live regarding how people raise their kids and attend to them (or not). I can''t believe how many little kids are left to wander the neighborhood looking for a playmate while the parents are nowhere to be found or are napping. There''s one kindergartner who lives on the other block and he''s always on our block looking for someone to play with, and he''s left to his own devices for HOURS, and he''s SIX! I''m sure I seem pretty over protective to these parents, but the one time I wasn''t vigilant my kid cracked his elbo and we spent 4 hours in the urgent care. I''m amazed that these other kids haven''t been hit by a car or hurt because they don''t even look before they cross the street. Even the most basic safety issues seems to be disregarded. My kids were invited to go with another family on a day trip and they wanted to drive them. When they pulled up there were no safety seats, and they couldn''t find the middle SEAT BELT in the back seat. I declined to let them drive my kids and said I''d like to come too, and they acted like I was a total snob and their car wasn''t good enough (the grandmother even said that). I just said I want my kids to use seat belts and it''s not a matter of good enough, more like SAFE enough. Anyway, I was appalled. There are a few moms like me who want to get to know the parents of our kids'' playmates. I''m always taken aback when I try to get to know some child''s parent and they are totally uninterested in knowing us when their kids spend so much time with us (because we WATCH our kids, so all the kids end up at our house). Don''t you think that''s weird??? This day in age? Maybe I''m waaaaayyyyy off, but I have no intention of changing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results