shape
carat
color
clarity

Chubby Finger moms who ordered Eternity rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
All of you who have eternity rings and chubby fingers, can you tell me if you ordered true to size or a bit large?

My e-ring is a sz 7.5 but I could never wear it on my Rt hand since that finger is a sz 8. I''m ordering an eternity band and not sure if I should order a 7.5 or just order the 8 (then I could wear on either hand).

Anyone had this issue?
Thanks

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Long time, no see ... I have SUPER chubbo fingers but I ordered the same size as my e-ring. So far so good. My other hand is *smaller* believe it or not ... so it fits that hand too.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Yes I''ve been M.I.A for a LONGGGG time but now I''m back (just had a baby) and working with WF for my eternity band.

You are lucky that your Right hand fingers are smaller than you left..My sausage fingers just go up and down constantly in size but never too small. I need a new wedding band since I''m not a sz 6 anymore (haven''t been in 9 yrs since the birth of my first child) lol..

I''m so confused on what size to order.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m not quite sure how *chubby* is defined here, but since my fingers are definitely not in the 5/6 range anymore, I thought I''d reply fwiw.

Left ring finger is size 7 and both my e-ring and w-ring are that size. Neither would fit my larger right finger as it''s a loose 8 in winter and a tighter 8 in hot summer weather.
9.gif

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
My right hand size is bigger so I had to decide like you. I decided to fit my left hand and not try to achieve too many options, but rather try to make the ring as comfortable as possible on my left hand. Hope I dont regret this!!!!

Fwiw, my Mum adviced to do this and she is never wrong!!!!
28.gif

ETA, I got my (two) eternity rings slightly larger than my engagement ring because of the squash factor or wearing more rings on one finger. But it still wont fit my right hand.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ended up with 2 matching eternity rings, and I wish I had gone up a size. I''m a size 7 on my ring finger, but if I wear them with a ring in the middle (1.5mm), they feel a bit snug. I don''t think a half size up would be unreasonable if you''re wearing it with another ring. I personally would err on the side of a bit big, so I''d have more options.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
My ering finger is 7.5 and my right hand is 8, so I know precisely what you''re up against.

Choosing the size really incorporates several variables. When wearing on your left hand, will it be below your ering? If so, the ering will keep it from falling off you finger. One of the objections to larger sized rings is that they slide around and don''t stay "face up." This is not a problem with eternity rings since they''re the same all the way around.

Considering all of this, I personally would go with the size 8 so that I could have the option of wearing it multiple different ways.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone that posted. I have decided to go with the sz 8 (half size up from e-ring sz)

Yes I will wear it below my e-ring so it will secure it on my finger.

Thanks again everyone..I knew I could count on you all for sound advice!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results