shape
carat
color
clarity

Chubb insurance in California?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlow

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

The ring is done! I will put up some pics later on. Anyways, I am trying to work quickly to get it to me...does anyone know of any Chubb brokers that will do a stand alone in California? More specifically the Bay Area? I read some previous posts but they all seem a little dated. I wanted to try and avoid calling every Chubb broker on the West Coast :) Any help?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to see you back, tlow! Did Quest make your ring? We''ll be glad to see the pictures! When are you proposing?

I just called the Chubb agent nearest me..sorry but I''m on the opposite side of the country, though!

diamondheart

Rough_Rock
Try www.totaldollar.com and dial their phone number. Look for William Castro in the directory. You need to use his last name to find him. I just did a standalone about two months ago and I live in California. I tried other Chubb agents and they wouldn''t do standalone.

He is a nice guy.

tlow

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys. I will check it out. Yes, Quest did wind up doing the ring. I will do a separate post later and give everyone the scoop as well as pics.

Upside Down Man

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/28/2006 10:53:58 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

I just called the Chubb agent nearest me.
Glad to see we converted you to the dark side of comprehensive and hassle-free coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results