shape
carat
color
clarity

Chubb insurance in Austin, TX?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thaddies7

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

None of the CHUBB agents I contacted want to do a stand alone policy for the jewelry? Should I go with my current insurance and add it or Jeweler''s Mutual? Does any one know a Chubb agent I can do a stand alone policy with?

Thanks

Seven

Rough_Rock
Try Bill Castro from Total Dollar 516-833-1550

San Francisco

Rough_Rock

I have my jewelry insured with Chubb Ins. My annual premium for the coverage is $1,600. That means the agent’s commission on that premium is just over $200 per year, since their commission rate on that type of insurance is somewhere between 10% and 15%. Not much given the number of emails and telephone conversations we had between us to be able to complete the transaction.

Insurance agents, Chubb or otherwise, are no different from you or I, time is money to them. If you insure an item for a hundred dollars in premium for a single item, their compensation for doing all the explaining and paperwork will hardly cover their postage, let alone time.

For that reason do not be surprised if you have trouble finding an insurance agent, Chubb or otherwise, who are willing to offer you their top of the line coverage on jewelry, unless you are going to also let them write other insurance coverage for you as well. You would do the same if you were a Property and Casualty Insurance agent.

San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results