shape
carat
color
clarity

Chubb Agent in SF Bay Area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mattd

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased an engagement ring and am looking to get it insured. I am leaning towards Chubb at the moment and am looking for an agent that someone would recommend in the Bay Area, (South Bay would be best but anyone in the area would be ok).
Thanks.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry I dont know a Chubb rep in the BayArea but there was one named Dave from another state listed on here a while back as a good person to call. They can insure you even if they are in another state through Chubb. Good luck!

motcs

Rough_Rock
Here's the person that Mara was talking about:

David Stone
The Plastridge Agency of Boca Raton
Toll Free: 1-800-473-6603
In the Boca Raton Area: (561) 395-1435
E-mail: [email protected]

norman_in_L.A.

Rough_Rock

mattd

Rough_Rock
Hey all,
Thanks for the feedback. I called Dave Stone and am working with him now on getting a Chubb policy.

travl4me1

Rough_Rock
I could not get a local Chubb agent to insure me in the Nashville,TN area. I read a thread about a Mr. Guy Huntley 206-344-4150. He is in Seattle with a large insurance agency, and licensed in all 50 States. I called, explained what I was seeking, and had a very reasonable Chubb quote in writing within 4 hours. I have read many threads of people not getting a chubb policy for various reasons. Guy's the man!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results