shape
carat
color
clarity

CHUBB agent in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sam71

Rough_Rock
I've searched the archives to no avail, can someone tell me the name of a specific CHUBB agent that they have used in NYC and were happy with(there is a slew of them on the website). I have Allstate but they want me to have renters too, has anyone ever gotten around that requirement with Allstate? I'd rather use them, but it will cost me $429/year for renters and ring.

Cola

Rough_Rock
You should be able to find a list of agents on the chubb web site. But I wouldn't bother calling the local ones. I live in nyc and one tried to lead me to a different insurer by telling me that chubb's insurance is very costly. She gave me instead her non-chubb lowest price.

After finally getting in touch with someone at chubb I was able to get a quote that trounced by almost an order of magnitute the non-chubb quote.

My guess is that the local agents weren't exactly thrilled by whatever comission they were getting from chubb. But hey, that's better for the consumer!

Good luck!

Cola

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results