shape
carat
color
clarity

Chrono

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Chrono, what are you feelings about someone commissioning a version (with a different variety of stone in a slightly different shape) of a mounting in which you designed and had made?

I'm specifically inquiring about your amazing three prong mount in which your stunning chrysoberyl is set.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uppy,
You are being extraordinarily kind to ask. It is unnecessary as I believe designs to all have come from a variety of prior inspirations so who's to say I am (or some other person) being original? My trillion chrysoberyl design sprouted from a combo of 2 designs, one being for a round and the other, a trillion stone. By all means, feel free to copy it with modifications or an exact one; in both cases, I remain flattered and humbled.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1314628970|3004449 said:
Uppy,
You are being extraordinarily kind to ask. It is unnecessary as I believe designs to all have come from a variety of prior inspirations so who's to say I am (or some other person) being original? My trillion chrysoberyl design sprouted from a combo of 2 designs, one being for a round and the other, a trillion stone. By all means, feel free to copy it with modifications or an exact one; in both cases, I remain flattered and humbled.

Chrono I just have to say that I think you are a fantastic PSer and someone I really look up too. I just love how gracious you are...sorry totally off topic I know but I just had to say something.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too. Perhaps we should call this type of ring a variation of "Chrono's style ring" or something like it because it really makes history! Not sure, though, that anyone but Whiteflash can produce the same quality of workmanship since Chrono worked with them for quite a while to achieve what she wanted to achieve.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Sarahbear621|1314629878|3004463 said:
Chrono|1314628970|3004449 said:
Uppy,

Chrono I just have to say that I think you are a fantastic PSer and someone I really look up too. I just love how gracious you are...sorry totally off topic I know but I just had to say something.

Agreed! Your spirit of creative collaboration and education is wonderful, especially for those of us who know so, so much less!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto to the above comments. I was thinking about asking the same question, since I've been wondering how to set my large trillion blue tourm from Lisa (which will be one of my first setting projects, whenever I finally get around to that part of the process), and I love the design of your ring. It is a stunner!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! Chrono, I will be contacting WF as well... i have a trillion tsav who's desperate for a home. :bigsmile:

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your graciousness, Chrono. It's just that your ring is brand new and I didn't want to jump all over it and create some questionable knock-off, like they do with wedding and Oscar gowns! "You can now get a copy of Kate Middleton's gown for $399 at David's Bridal!" (No offense intended to David's Bridal or anyone who purchased or is planning on purchasing from them.)

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono, you are a beautiful person indeed !
Your ring is stunning, and you put so much thought into its design.
I can't wait to see it on your hand ! :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to all. I'm blushing over here. :oops: I'm one of those who feel uncomfortable with praise/compliment.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1314795337|3006204 said:
Thank you to all. I'm blushing over here. :oops: I'm one of those who feel uncomfortable with praise/compliment.

You asked for it!!

WE LOVE YOU CHRONO!!!

Are you sufficiently embarassed now? :lol:

392975_f260.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results