shape
carat
color
clarity

Chrono: thanks & do you have a thread of yours?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
I am going to purchase that ring from KB. I''m excited. Talked to Ed today he''s holding it. I also asked him about two other rings... .not that I can truly afford them, but one might even be a practical buy to go with an ering soon!

I was looking for a thread of your jewelry and didn''t find one. Is there one?

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
This is the ring if anyone is interested. Our kids birthstone, curvy and flowy - the way I like it, my size, and about 80% off the price to boot! :) From Kashmir Blue.

circusmom123.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great deal! Cool that it''s not the run of the mill mother''s ring! I''ve been looking for a cool citrine/aquamarine ring for my kids and haven''t found a darn thing-glad you found yours!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you get that ring. I love the design; modern and feminine and has everything you wanted. Let us know how things turn out. I'm so tempted to get something from KB myself but I do have a couple of projects in the works.

Umm, no I don't have a thread of my stuff. They are scattered here and there in PS over the years.

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Packrat: Thanks! I have to see the ring, but I may actually move the citrine and garnet. I have a local jeweler I''ve been wanting to work with. (Not the one from my other thread) I''m not sure if the two bottom stones will bug me in wearing it. I LOVE the curviness and the stones and the melee, but not sure I like the setting of the stones. However, the ring is fab and I think I can really work with it. Maybe two stacking bands on each side with the stones on the bands. We''ll see. I''m just excited to get it.

Chrono: Have fun with your projects and thanks. I couldn''t find too much, but from what I did find you collection looks stunning.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Deb.

I take it your KB ring is still available? So are you getting it and having your jeweller take a look at moving the stones around? I actually like it as it is because the stones sits in the curves and they balance each other out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results