shape
carat
color
clarity

Christopher Designs - Crisscut emerald

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rumple06

Rough_Rock
Just joined today, and wondered if anyone here knows about the Crisscut Diamonds from Christopher Designs? I am in the market for the 97CEC150, and was wondering how much I should expect to pay. The one I am considering is 1.5 center emerald cut, with 1.44 side stones total weight, the center is VVS, I color.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
hello and welcome.

i was interested in a crisscut ring when i initially began considering engagement rings.

two dealers i found are:

solomon brothers

judith arnell

both were very helpful in answering questions.

my now husband and i ultimately decided against the crisscut because, as a branded diamond, they were more expensive than other diamonds of the same size...

good luck!

Rumple06

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply! When you say a "branded diamond", do you mean only that designer makes them, right? I am wondering because a friend of mine says he can get me the same ring at a much lower price than what I am being quoted, which is from a broker. I am not sure I trust him, it sounds like he is going to try and duplicate the ring, which to me means the stone will not have that authentic crisscut. I want the best price, (of course!) but I want that cut, not an imitation.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results