shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Present - DanielM Custom Aqua Halo

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
I've had this ring for 4 days now, and I'm just now getting around to posting the pics. It's supposed to be my first Christmas present from my hubby as Husband and Wife. The Aquamarine is a 2.5ct cushion-cut (7.9mm) and the halo melee are 1.2mm stones. There are two 0.18ct surprise stones on the profile. The ring is a whopping 11.6 grams in platinum.

Here's the thread over in CS that talks about all the details:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/which-cad-would-you-prefer.151805/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/which-cad-would-you-prefer.151805/[/URL]

I cannot say enough positive things about DanielM and his wife, Caren. The ring originally came on the 3rd of this month, but the Aqua was loose. I had to send it back for Dan to tighten up the stone, which is why I didn't get it back until the 15th. Dan even refunded my shipping costs, and was able to work on the ring and send it back quickly, even after they just had their first baby girl.

Here are some quick shots that I took before I realized the Aqua was loose.

Thanks for looking! I've been seeing how long I can procrastinate on wrapping it up and putting it under the Christmas tree, before my husband asks me why I haven't done it yet. I've been good though, and only wore it the day that I picked it up from the post office. :halo:

si_xmas_ring1_small.JPG

si_xmas_ring2_small.JPG

si_xmas_ring3_small.JPG

si_xmas_ring4_small.JPG

pixies

Shiny_Rock
I love a halo with a plain shank! The contrast is excellent. Your project turned out perfect! So pretty. :appl:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! What a lovely gift! ::)

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Love the setting. You ARE good. I would be wearing it already if I were you. =P

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks pixies! I'm so happy that I went with the plain shank. It definitely gives the ring a sleek and modern look.

Thanks Tuckins1! I can't wait to see what lovely gifts your hubby gets you this year! 8)

Thanks qtiekiki! I still haven't wrapped up the box yet, so I can still look at it everyday. I'll probably end up wrapping it up Thursday night. :lol:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
really, really pretty! Congratulations! Your first christmas as husband and wife is a special thing.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
what a wonderful present for your 1st yr! Congrats! :appl:

It''s VERY pretty!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the cut of the aqua.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Amys Bling! That was my exact reaction when I saw the completed ring for the first time.

Thanks luv2sparkle! It is quite a special thing, isn't it? I'm loving being married to the love of my life.

Thanks vbnet! I can't wait to see how you end up setting your beautiful amethyst.

Thanks vespergirl! This was my first cushion stone. Thanks to PS, I have a feeling that I'll be expanding my tiny little collection as the years go by! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results