shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas Jewels! What are you wearing?

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I came down with the stomach flu this morning. I’m stuck in bed and super bummed that I’m missing out on Christmas festivities. I was looking forward to debuting my new ring. Help cheer me up and show me what jewels you’re wearing for Christmas Eve and day!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww I’m sorry @Mjay , sending you bucketloads of healing vibes and gentle hugs

E585C3D1-ED5A-4D06-A983-5667120AF669.png

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I hope you feel better soon!

Attachments

• CE03E9E2-6293-48E8-A06B-2749C448C743.jpeg
    CE03E9E2-6293-48E8-A06B-2749C448C743.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 72

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Feel better soon!

I miss my Mom a lot, so i bought this simple silver locket and have her picture (with my oldest son as a toddler). Working today so it helps to look at it throughout the day. 20221225_065425.jpg

Attachments

• 20221225_065340.jpg
    20221225_065340.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 23

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon! I wore these on Christmas Eve..
IMG_2973 (002).jpg

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I’m loving all of these beautiful pictures! Keep them coming!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I wore on my hands:

The 0.86ct OEC in platinum, Nomination bracelet, earth-mined diamond Greek Key bracelet in WG, earth-mined diamond tennis bracelet.

1672004203580.jpeg

Aquamarine and Morganite traps cut by Jeff White:

1672004230015.jpeg

On my neck was the 5ct Moissy heart, and LGD cluster earrings (no photo, sorry).

DK :))

JSG2185

Shiny_Rock
Awww, I hope you feel better soon!

Here’s what I’m wearing :)

06D0ADE7-5FF4-4FE2-B471-9B5D8E5AB1EE.jpeg

I came down with the stomach flu this morning. I’m stuck in bed and super bummed that I’m missing out on Christmas festivities. I was looking forward to debuting my new ring. Help cheer me up and show me what jewels you’re wearing for Christmas Eve and day!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
why i only wear costume xmas pieces to work
had this really pretty gold coloured tree brooch with red sparkles
dropped ti and broke it
lost an earring while cleaning out the slice fridge
and even though i was initially overjoyed how eaaiserly my fun fashion avon xmas earrings went in compaired to all the trouble i have with the big posts on my diamond studs
now my ears are all gungy for xmas day
so no jewlery for me today

1672022326500.png

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to take a picture of what I was wearing next to my pets' Christmas tree (yes, I have a Christmas tree for my pets as well, 8-)) when my fluff (who was giving me kisses at the moment) decided to join us so here we are! IMG_4633.jpg

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh @Mjay sorry to hear you were sick, especially with the timing! I caught an AWFUL virus that I'm still fighting, which my son had, which my MIL caught right before Xmas eve, so she was right in bed with you (and still is). I really hope you've made some kind of recovery, and hoping you get back on your feet soon!

I posted this in another thread, but "officially" opened it on Christmas Day.

IMG_5369.jpg

As an aside, if anyone follows Dolly on IG, she collected all the messages she got from women who got the most outrageous (non-jewelry) gifts from their SO (my fave was the woman who got the white elephant present her SO received that she physically saw him get), and they provided a pretty good laugh. It made me feel grateful to my husband for indulging in my jewelry obsession for the holidays.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Ugh @Mjay sorry to hear you were sick, especially with the timing! I caught an AWFUL virus that I'm still fighting, which my son had, which my MIL caught right before Xmas eve, so she was right in bed with you (and still is). I really hope you've made some kind of recovery, and hoping you get back on your feet soon!

IMG_5369.jpg

As an aside, if anyone follows Dolly on IG, she collected all the messages she got from women who got the most outrageous (non-jewelry) gifts from their SO (my fave was the woman who got the white elephant present her SO received that she physically saw him get), and they provided a pretty good laugh. It made me feel grateful to my husband for indulging in my jewelry obsession for the holidays.

I didn’t see that one! And she pinned them but I still didn’t see it. They were so funny! Love your rings!

Edit - now I see it! Just wow!

Last edited:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_5369.jpg

Love the rings and love the nails!

I was cracking up at those too! That white elephant regift was pretty awful lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results