shape
carat
color
clarity

Christina Agulara engagement

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
That hello article notes that Christina's ring was $114k (retail?) and it looks huge! Part of it is the bezel I think.

I really like Nicole's ring..it's unique but really beautiful.

On a Britney note..I read the article recently about how she was upset that US Weekly published pix of her honeymoon with her hubby that the staff had taken for a private scrapbook (nice excuse staff!), and she was really going off on US Weekly, the owner, and the fact that they published these when other mags turned them down, upset about lack of privacy etc.

US Weekly responded and said something along the lines of they doubted that someone who sold images of her wedding and her stepdaughter would have an issue with privacy, that chances are it was the fact that she made no money from the honeymoon pix that she had an issue with. OUCH!

OH and on another gossipy note, I read another article (I am one of those obsessed US Weekly readers) about how their friends were saying their dogs are not potty-trained and that they go all over the house and that Britney just cleans it with paper towel and no spray or cleanser and makes the maids do it..and apparently they only come 2ce a week or something, so the friends/source was saying that it's disgusting and they don't seem to care at all. I can only hope they do not procreate.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I like Nicole''s ring. It suits her and her new image. I think she has cleaned up very nicely. Now if her stylist/publicist could get her to tone down her mouth LOL!

Christina: ugh! it''s big and that is about all I can say about it. I think Christina is uber-talented! but her image! Ugh! Come on! can''t you be yourself? Why does she have to take on these personas?????? why does she have to be Britney or Marilyn? She wears too much makeup..she really should tone it down and focus on her music!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a pic of Christina''s Ring....

xtina.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s better than I expected!!
3.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That''s really pretty. It''s different but not too far out there.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
I really like Nicole''s ring it is actaully a loy classier than I would of expected of her but I can''t say I really like Christinia''s there''s just something about it that doesn''t sit right for som reason.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Nicole''s lookin hot these days!

(I can get away with saying that right?
41.gif
)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll take Nicole over Paris any day!!
31.gif

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/23/2005 7:30:13 PM
Author: kaleigh
I''ll take Nicole over Paris any day!!
31.gif
Definately she seems to have grown up a bit while Paris is just still Paris.

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Christina''s is not really my taste, but it takes all kinds huh?

I think Nicole''s is beautiful ... and is it sad that I think, "see, she has a non-diamond e-ring and people don''t think it''s cheap, maybe it''s an option not just to be scoffed at!" Pathetic, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results