shape
carat
color
clarity

Christian Ronaldo’s bling

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a huge issue with how much money footballers in the Premier League get paid. HUGE issue. But what they choose to do with their salary is fair game, and actually he wears his diamonds well!

The engagement type ring is not something I would think a bloke would pick, but kudos to him!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It all looks great on him:appl:

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
On a side note: it seems like these types of publications tend to overestimate (both carat and price) for splashy effect. Don't you think?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a gent, and knowing that (male) football is in the dark ages WRT players being anything other than 'straight male' :rolleyes: I am quite surprised by the yellow ER-type ring on his middle finger - but as already noted, kudos to him for wearing what he wants to and (hopefully) opening up some minds to the possibility of more gents wearing 'guymonds' in the future. I hope to be one of them eventually! lol

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Tough act to follow

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Honestly? I think it’s very sexy to see a guy wearing this bling. I hope it will set some trends. I never thought a soccer guy would be this unconventional, think outside the box and not give a * about what others think. I already think more about him.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
wow! amazing pieces...

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling or no bling, can't stand the guy!

DK :rolleyes:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On a side note: it seems like these types of publications tend to overestimate (both carat and price) for splashy effect. Don't you think?

Definitely think!!!

By the way, I don’t think the price of Diamonds is going anywhere now that men are starting to wear full on diamond rings (which I support wholeheartedly!!!)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a gent, and knowing that (male) football is in the dark ages WRT players being anything other than 'straight male' :rolleyes: I am quite surprised by the yellow ER-type ring on his middle finger - but as already noted, kudos to him for wearing what he wants to and (hopefully) opening up some minds to the possibility of more gents wearing 'guymonds' in the future. I hope to be one of them eventually! lol

I love that.... guymonds!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m a little jealous though that his hands are much nicer than mine are!! (Yekutiel’s too)

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that.... guymonds!!

I can claim no credit for that term - someone has used it on here before but I can't remember who! :lol:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can claim no credit for that term - someone has used it on here before but I can't remember who! :lol:

I was going to say copyright the term lol....:mrgreen:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results