clarity

Christening Gown Poll

Which dress do you prefer?

• Dress 1

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#1! I love all that smocking, and the ruffle around the edge of the cap.

#2 is beautiful, but to me it looks a bit more sophisticated and grown up, and less like something made with a baby in mind.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
So did you end up getting dress #1?

I know I am late, but I love the tan smocking details on dress #1. It''s so innocent, adorable and delicate.
Don''t like the beading on #2 at all. I agree that it''s more grown-up looking.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are very pretty, I look forward to seeing which you chose.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I drove up to the Carlsbad outlets and purchased dress 1 before my coupon expired. When I saw it again, I still loved it. The color looks a bit different in person than online. The dress is white, not ivory, but it is a soft white and it looks good next to A''s fair skin. The smocking is ecru so it stands out a little, but it is not a sharp color difference.

I really liked dress 2 also based on the picture, but I was not sure it would be the same quality as the Strasburg dress, and in the end I couldn''t resist buying the Strasburg dress at almost 60% off retail. I really appreciate the French seams and some of the other interior finishes on the Strasburg dress, because A has very dry, sensitive skin and we have to avoid anything that will make her itch because she scratches herself up badly when she itches.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results