shape
carat
color
clarity

Chopard Happy Sport pink leather band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone,

Any interest in watches? I noticed a few threads about great watches on this forum. I took my Chopard with worn blue leather band in for servicing. In the process, I am getting an icy pale pink leather band.. Can''t wait to see it - it''s been weeks waiting for it to come back. In the meantime, here is my Technomarine with clear rubber strap and Cartier Santos, and everyday watch which I adore.

watchbunny.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
wondering if the pink band can withstand everyday wear and tear? ,I tend to get things a bit worn looking. It''s such an understated watch, but with the pink might have to pull it out for special occasions

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like watches. I really prefer mechanical watches. You have some nice watches, thanks for posting photos.

For me the light pink band would be too light and get dirty quickly. IF it is plain smooth leather. I got a band made from sting ray leather and it's holding up VERY well.

HTH

ETA: I just saw this thread tonight, sorry I didn't respond sooner.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
thanks Stone Hunter. I came to the same conclusion on the pale icy pink, went for a pink alligator instead. . Watch is being overhauled, won''t be ready until late January, but I also ordered a sea green band to switch up if I destroy the pink.

Weird thing- all batteries died at the same time. I am watchless for the moment.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Looove Chopard ! And the pink alligator will look great. Fun choice.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Bebe, another Chopard lover...
I love watches, have little heart set on many more, Chopard and Cartier my favorites on wish list...... please if you have pictures of your favorites, jump in...

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Wearing nothing special - Ebel with a sprinkling of diamonds on the bezel.
It''s about 3 years old and I''m real tired of it.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
The pink has arrived. Amazing what a change in band can do. I so love the pink band.

pinkedness.jpg

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, I like that.
Flirty and fun, enjoy !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results