shape
carat
color
clarity

Choosing between 2 (HCA0.8 and HCA1.7)

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks light to me. I think you’ll be fine.

Bowierock

Rough_Rock
Thank you really appreciate the help : )

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think under normal viewinf conditions this stone will be fine. Remember you are looking at hugely magnified images online.

Bowierock

Rough_Rock
Hi All, I managed to get more detail on the inclusions - should I be concerned with any of the these:

D#2- crystal under bezel facet to the right of the inscription, not prominent (color is black with some white coming out of it). Feather is on the girdle stretching to the pavilion (not dangerous) and is colorless to left of inscription.

LD12396816 - feather is colorless opposite side of inscription. Crystals are on upper girdle facets around the feather, colorless.

Many thanks again!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi All, I managed to get more detail on the inclusions - should I be concerned with any of the these:

D#2- crystal under bezel facet to the right of the inscription, not prominent (color is black with some white coming out of it). Feather is on the girdle stretching to the pavilion (not dangerous) and is colorless to left of inscription.

LD12396816 - feather is colorless opposite side of inscription. Crystals are on upper girdle facets around the feather, colorless.

Many thanks again!
Pictures and video are best for assessing inclusions IMHO - to me, if the area under the table is clean then the stone usually looks pretty clean (assuming no large black inclusions bouncing around inside the stone when it tilts).

Bowierock

Rough_Rock
Pictures and video are best for assessing inclusions IMHO - to me, if the area under the table is clean then the stone usually looks pretty clean (assuming no large black inclusions bouncing around inside the stone when it tilts).
Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results