shape
carat
color
clarity

Chocolate chip

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

andrea

Shiny_Rock
CRACK UP
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

This is another ebay item that the person selling the $5mil black diamond comes from.
item #2625333843
It looks like a chocolate chip turned upside down, and set in a ring
3.gif

Are these different types of diamonds preferred by some, or do they deny that they are even a diamond, and maybe some other "exotic" stone
rolleyes.gif

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
Here's my thought process:

Girls like chocolate
Girls like diamonds
Girls like rings

Obviously a chocolate chip ring is the way to go
naughty.gif

That one almost made me call up GOG and tell him I changed my mind!

No really, I would like to find out who actually buys any of these items...

Crazy

Stu

Talonnav

Shiny_Rock
Makes me want to email the seller and ask if that comes in white chocolate too? Did you see the diamond on the seller's about me page!?!?!
14.gif

cowboystu

Shiny_Rock
This guys whole stock could be put in the running for that post from a while back looking for the worst cut diamonds....just goes to show how many stupid people there are in the world.

Which reminds me of a phrase that someone once told me (though not 100% mathematically correct):
Think about how stupid the average person is...now just imagine, about half the population is dumber than that!

Stu

andrea

Shiny_Rock
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

What gets me is that they really think they struck the goonie gold mine, when they aquired all of that crap.
Go figure.
I have a really nice drinking glass I just broke last night. S'pose I could turn a buck or two? It's pretty sparkly with nice "clean" edges
love.gif
naughty.gif

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
"Chocolate chip" is an insult to chocolate. The politest term I would use for that stone is "frozen sewage."

Bleah.
14.gif

Caratz

Shiny_Rock
I had to laugh when I read that it as a "medium cut and the clarity is a very good I3"

What is a medium cut? And has anyone ever heard of I3 clarity described as "very good"????

This is a ring I wouldn't send to an enemy . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results