shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago resizing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xzjn9p

Rough_Rock
I know this has been asked before (I searched) but I was looking for recommendations for a simple resizing of my newly given e-ring. I need it taken down a half size. Its a simple tiffany style white gold band but here''s the catch: I would like to have it resized while I wait, preferably in my presence. I just sent an email to dimend scaasi and hopefully they''ll respond but in case they don''t I would like some suggestions. I would prefer suggestions for downtown chicago or the lincoln park/lakeview area.

thanks

xzjn9p

Rough_Rock
I guess i''ll have to respond to my own question. I contacted dimend Scaasi and Goldin''s. both could do the resize but neither while you wait. DS could do it same day and we''re going tomorrow. Will report back. I''m sure they''ll do a fine job. Goldin''s said they would need it overnight.

xzjn9p

Rough_Rock
met with Alexa and Isaac of Di''mend Scassi and they were very helpful and professional with my resize. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results