shape
carat
color
clarity

Chicago b & m''s for browsing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Hello happy PSers. My sweetie told me he wants to do some ring browsing when he comes home for Christmas to get a feel of what I really like. =) He has an heirloom diamond he can use, and if he doesn't he knows he can save a bunch of money buying the stone online so we're really just looking for a place with a good selection of settings to try on and see in person. I've done the Chicago searches and compiled a list...does anyone have any more recommendations of a b & m in the suburbs that isn't listed? In this thread Small said she knew of a jeweler in the northwest suburbs but didn't mention the name...that's right where I am! Does anyone know which jeweler she referred to? I might wait until after the crazy holiday shopping season to go into the maul stores like CD Peacock and BBB, but is there a place we should start? Thanks for all of your help!

Here's what I have so far...

Treaure Chest
Razny
Merry Richards
CD Peacock
Bailey Banks & Biddle
Dimend Scaasi, New York Jeweler's, Jeweler's Row obviously =)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hopefully Dee Jay will see this thread and chime in. she''s in the chicago area and can give you all the good stores. The place where she purchased her new setting had some beautiful rings, i''ll see if I can hunt down the name.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mrs S! Actually, DJ mentioned where she got her new setting last weekend at our GTG but of course, I can''t for the life of me remember the name. =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results