shape
carat
color
clarity

Checking in, been gone awhile

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys! Is there anyone out there who still remembers me? It has been almost a year since I''ve posted but I look in on you now and then to see what you''ve been up to. I was away from pricescope for a time. My son has Crohn''s disease and he has had three different surgeries. My daughter dropped out of college. My mom fell and had to have a hip replacement. But enough bad news. My son is doing much better and is back in college. My daughter is also back in school again. My mom is in assisted living and getting along well. We bought a lovely second home in a warmer area to be closer to our kids and have someplace nicer to be in the winter. We haven''t traveled anywhere exotic lately as we''ve been busy with the new house and we''re putting in a pool. I haven''t bought any new jewelry either and haven''t really wanted anything, but I still love what I have and I enjoy seeing what people have acquired on pricescope.

I hope some of you stop in to my thread to say hello!!! I''ve missed you guys. You know who you are.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course we remember you; I know many of have missed you. I know I have!!!
35.gif

I am sorry about your son going through surgeries, and hope he is doing better. Oh no about your mom, hugs and prayers outgoing. You sound like such a good daughter Sundial! Congrats on the second home!!!! It sounds wonderful!

hug.gif
So good to hear from you!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Sundial, of course we remember you. I''m sorry the years been a rough one but I''m glad you decided to stop in and say hello.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif
my ole friend Sundial.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course we remember you Sundial. I am soooooo happy you are back. I am sorry for all that you have been through. But am sooo glad things are better and are on track. You are one of my favorite posters. I always love seeing your pics when you come back from vacay. So welcome back, it's been a long time. HUGS!!!!!!xxoo Lisa
35.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, Sundial!!! I think of you often and really hoped you would check back in!!! I think of you everytime I see HOF or Tiffany Swing!
9.gif
I am so sorry to hear of all the trials in your family. I can really relate, so I understand your needing a break. I have only gotten little things here and there as far as jewelry goes, but I do still try to keep up here a few times a week. I hope you''ll be around more now that things are settling down for you! I''ve missed you, too!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Hi there,

I''ve thought about you a lot this year! Glad to hear everyone''s ok.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am not here as much as I used to be either--but I''ve missed you Sundial! Sorry for your difficult year but sounds like you have some renewed happiness. Keep in touch!

cheers--Sharon

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back Sundial.
35.gif

You''ve been through so much and I''m glad the family is in better health now.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back. I remember you! Sorry you had such a tough year. Sounds like things are finally going your way!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember you, glad to see you!
I am sorry about your son having to have surgeries...I hope that he is feeling better now. Sorry about your mom as well.

Thanks for stopping by to update us!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s good to see you again Sundial - I always enjoy your posts and your beautiful jewelry!

Sorry to hear of your troubles but happy to hear that things seem to be settling down.

Why is it that the bad things always seem to happen in multiples? Life can be so crazy sometimes!

Welcome back!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember you Sundial, welcome back! It''s sounds like you''ve been through so much but I''m happy things are looking up for you.
35.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back Sundial!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 7:18:57 PM
Author:Sundial
Hi guys! Is there anyone out there who still remembers me? It has been almost a year since I've posted but I look in on you now and then to see what you've been up to. I was away from pricescope for a time. My son has Crohn's disease and he has had three different surgeries. My daughter dropped out of college. My mom fell and had to have a hip replacement. But enough bad news. My son is doing much better and is back in college. My daughter is also back in school again. My mom is in assisted living and getting along well. We bought a lovely second home in a warmer area to be closer to our kids and have someplace nicer to be in the winter. We haven't traveled anywhere exotic lately as we've been busy with the new house and we're putting in a pool. I haven't bought any new jewelry either and haven't really wanted anything, but I still love what I have and I enjoy seeing what people have acquired on pricescope.

I hope some of you stop in to my thread to say hello!!! I've missed you guys. You know who you are.
6.gif
Don't be silly! Of course I remember you, and I have missed you!!
hug.gif

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough going there for awhile, it does pour when it rains doesn't it??
40.gif
But I'm glad to hear things are on the right track again, good deal. And you lucky duck, not only getting a new place but a pool too? I hate you.
stickouttongue.gif

9.gif
I hope you can post more often!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HEY SUNDIAL!!!!

Good to see you!
35.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Good to see you Sundial! Sorry to hear you had such a tough year, but it seems like things are looking up now, so good for you! You have one of my all-time favorite PS rings!

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
How could anyone forget you Sundial. Sounds like you have weathered the storm well! Congrats on the new house. I think you need a bit of R & R in that new pool! Hope you have hubby in cocktail and sunbed inflating training!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to post. Thank you SO much for welcoming me back!!! I have had some trials and tribulations but so have we all and this is a nice place to escape and get a little support when you need it. We are having fun with the new house and it is great to be able to spend more time with our college student kids.

By the way I am going on four years now with my Hearts on Fire three stone ring and I still haven''t lost a single tiny diamond from the micropave, but I have lost two stones now from that darn Tiffany Swing three row ring!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back sundial! I remember you!! Sorry to hear about the bad things during the year but glad that things are looking up.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Sundial, I remember the name
35.gif

I am sorry that you had a traumatic year. It is great that things are now looking better.

Perhaps you will post more often to lean on your PS brothers & sisters, share some of those highs and lows?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/17/2009 9:58:28 AM
Author: Sundial

By the way I am going on four years now with my Hearts on Fire three stone ring and I still haven''t lost a single tiny diamond from the micropave, but I have lost two stones now from that darn Tiffany Swing three row ring!
I am seriously wondering if it is because the HOF ring is white gold and the Tiffany is platinum. Maybe the platinum is too soft or something.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Sundial,
I''m sorry about the bad news. I''m glad to ''see'' you again, though.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/17/2009 6:17:37 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

I am seriously wondering if it is because the HOF ring is white gold and the Tiffany is platinum. Maybe the platinum is too soft or something.
How odd because I''ve read the exact opposite here; I recall many PS vendors recommending pave and micropave work to be done in PT and do not recommend WG a few years ago.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sundial. I haven''t been here all that long myself, but I certainly remember you. Welcome back!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 9:36:03 PM
Author: Chrono

Date: 2/17/2009 6:17:37 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

How odd because I''ve read the exact opposite here; I recall many PS vendors recommending pave and micropave work to be done in PT and do not recommend WG a few years ago.
The second time I lost a little diamond from the Tiffany ring I just took it to my local bench jeweler to replace the stone. He said, for what its worth, that platinum is more malleable than white gold and that it is easier for stones to work loose from the setting. He also told me that my Tiffany ring takes more abuse because it is an eternity ring with the stones all the way around.

And more posters to my thread! Thank you all so very much for the warm welcome back to pricescope!!! It is wonderful to hear from you all.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I remember you!! :)

Glad to see things are better for you!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial!!! Hello!
35.gif
So good to see you again!

Sorry about your hard year, but it sounds like things are looking up.

Welcome back!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I remember you from all my lurking!
9.gif
Sorry you had a rough year! Glad things are back on track!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Of course I remember you! I have missed you and thought of you often. I''m sorry you''ve had some difficulties, but it sounds as if things are getting back on track. Your second home sounds wonderful. I''m so glad you are back on PS
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results