shape
carat
color
clarity

Check this out, Moonstone lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Somebody, please buy this so I can oogle this. The moonstone is so dreamy: I''ve never seen one where the blue schiller is such a strong blue. It looks like Leon also used a LOT of stones. I can''t account for them all so I suppose it must be a 3 sided pendant setting.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

p729_008Ww.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
His description involves yellow diamonds, but I don''t see any.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wondered about that too, Harriet. I''m guessing that maybe it''s only on the sides, or underside.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
We need more views. He also has a moonstone ring that I'm eyeing.

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my God. That is amazing, stunning. Words fail me. I doubt it''s in my price range, but it it were...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It is fab! I can see the "yellow" in the reflection.....

cheers--Sharon

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow! that moonstone didn''t need the halo stones!

movie zombie

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
You're Welcome
2.gif

Here to help.

Best,
boston_jeff

ps-- the pendant, front and back, is absolutely unreal.

k13kqu7k.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!
30.gif
The back is certainly a work of art. That''s what I''d call diamond studded.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
wow!
30.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boston Jeff,
Is it yours?
2.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have a difficult time deciding which side to let people see. I guess each side would have to take turns.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that pendant is just too beautiful for words. Really is a work of art. Lucky person who takes that beauty home.

Harriet -- any pictures of this moonstone ring you are eyeing? I went to the LM website and couldn''t find one. Would love to see it
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately, no.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
IIRC, Temple St. Clair used to work a lot in that, it's Royal Blue Moonstone and not easy to come by. It's characteristics are a very deep, clear blue over/undertone and very watery appearance. It's gorgeous!

Quite frankly though, while that pendant is lovely in its craftsmanship, I dont know why someone would gunk up such a fabulous stone with all that other mess. I'd have put that very tiny diamond melee around the edge and called it a day! Slap that on a platinum chain and you're good to go...

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 8:11:12 PM
Author: surfgirl
IIRC, Temple St. Clair used to work a lot in that, it''s Royal Blue Moonstone and not easy to come by. It''s characteristics are a very deep, clear blue over/undertone and very watery appearance. It''s gorgeous!

Quite frankly though, while that pendant is lovely in its craftsmanship, I dont know why someone would gunk up such a fabulous stone with all that other mess. I''d have put that very tiny diamond melee around the edge and called it a day! Slap that on a platinum chain and you''re good to go...
I''m with you on that, surfgirl. Honestly, I really dislike the red stones to begin with alongside the moonstone. And they just look very heavy. I''d much have preferred a very delicate white melee.

I like the back of the pendent if it were it''s own pendant, but think it''s just way too much going on for that moonstone. I don''t think the colors work very well together with the moonstone, either. It''s nice craftsmanship, but a pretty meh design, IMO.

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
I love, love, LOVE the front, but I don''t like the back so much. The two halves don''t seem to go together very well. They''re two very different aesthetic statements.

But the front, with that amazing blue moonstone and the red, red rubies - swoon!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh, love, love that moonstone. Frankly, though, I''d rather have diamonds or something that would have allowed the moonstone to shine on its own.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Miss Chrono,
Are ya gonna get it?
3.gif
31.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nah, not my taste (too overdone), although I sure wouldn''t mind a simple blue moonstone like that as a pendant. I wonder where I can find a moonstone of comparable quality? I just can''t get the look of that particular moonstone out of my mind. It looks like a pool of deep blue water/lake.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results