shape
carat
color
clarity

check this one out

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jess

Rough_Rock
Does this look too good to be true? Is there any way this diamond @ this price performs well visually (and on HCA)? I know you guys probably get tired of these questions... i hope I am not making you tired! I know you really can't tell without the crown and pavilion angles but if it is a good one, would it be so inexpensive?

Graded by: GIA
Shape and Cut: ROUND BRILLIANT
Weight: 0.80
Clarity: VS1
Color: J
Dimensions: 6.03 x 6.06 x 3.6 mm
Depth Percentage: 59.6 %
Table: 60 %
Crown: %
Pavilion: %
Girdle: M-STK FAC
Culet: N
Polish: VERY GOOD
Symmetry: VERY GOOD
Fluorescence: STRONG BLUE
Notes:

Cost Per Carat: $ 2176.20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit Card Price:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$ 1740.96

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jess,

Don't hesitate to ask questions. :)

The price does not seem to be out of line. Did you read in the tutorial about the 60:60 fallacy?
https://www.pricescope.com/tutor_60.asp

If this is from affordable diamonds, ask for a Sarin report. Also ask them to look at it if they can get it in to check out the strong blue fluorescence. It could be a real plus for the J color as long as the stone doesn't look oily or milky in the sun. It is probably fine.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results