shape
carat
color
clarity

check this one out

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by Jess, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. Jess
    Rough_Rock

by Jess » Mar 15, 2002
    Does this look too good to be true? Is there any way this diamond @ this price performs well visually (and on HCA)? I know you guys probably get tired of these questions... i hope I am not making you tired! I know you really can't tell without the crown and pavilion angles but if it is a good one, would it be so inexpensive?

Graded by: GIA
    Shape and Cut: ROUND BRILLIANT
    Weight: 0.80
    Clarity: VS1
    Color: J
    Dimensions: 6.03 x 6.06 x 3.6 mm
    Depth Percentage: 59.6 %
    Table: 60 %
    Crown: %
    Pavilion: %
    Girdle: M-STK FAC
    Culet: N
    Polish: VERY GOOD
    Symmetry: VERY GOOD
    Fluorescence: STRONG BLUE
    Notes:

Cost Per Carat: $ 2176.20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Credit Card Price:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    $ 1740.96

2. lawmax
    Brilliant_Rock

by lawmax » Mar 15, 2002
    Hi Jess,

Don't hesitate to ask questions. :)

The price does not seem to be out of line. Did you read in the tutorial about the 60:60 fallacy?
    https://www.pricescope.com/tutor_60.asp

If this is from affordable diamonds, ask for a Sarin report. Also ask them to look at it if they can get it in to check out the strong blue fluorescence. It could be a real plus for the J color as long as the stone doesn't look oily or milky in the sun. It is probably fine.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.