shape
carat
color
clarity

check out this yellow fancy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sokan

Rough_Rock
------
Weight: 0.29 CT.
Hello I would like an oppinion on this fancy. I have no further details on the cut. I hope you can help me out do you think the price is good compared with it''s quality (picture)

Size: 4 mm
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color: Canary Yellow (natural)
Clarity: VS1
Luster: Fabulous
Origin: Africa
Hardness: 10
Specific Gravity: 3.52
Refractive Index: 2.42
Chemical Composition: C, Elemental Carbon
Crystal Structure: Isometric
Treatment: None
no cert. 140 $

3a0685800.jpg

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
This one looks better than the champagne posting. It's being offered at $482 per carat, which isn't a bad price if the stone is really a "natural fancy yellow" VS1 stone.

I'm very suspicious though. The description is the typical b.s. description "full of fluff" information usually used by the promotional quality guys.

On my screen the diamond looks yellow-green.

Do they have a return policy? What's the name of the company?

Sokan

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your response. Yes they have a return policy. the company is called thaigems.com Sory the price i wrote was danish the price is app. 70$

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Thai Gems has good prices but has often been accused of making the "offerings" look and sound better than they actually are.

At least they're not the "mass marketer" that I originally suspected. You'll probably get exactly what you're paying for from them, and with a return policy you don't have much to worry about.

Just don't expect the stones to look like the picture. I think there's a little bit of Hollywood going on in those photos.

Sokan

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your reply do you have any other website or wholesellers you can refer to If I'am looking for not premium quality diamonds (white or fancy) but cheap lower SI stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results