shape
carat
color
clarity

check out this setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone,

I came across this website and setting last night and thought it looked really nice... wouldn''t mind using it for something on the right hand
31.gif
31.gif

Has anyone every used Philip Noel Jewelers? How do you think that would look with a pear?

and here is thelink to the site!

philipnoelcom.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I think it would look lovely with a pear!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
never heard of them..but i think the setting would look nice with a pear. kinda reminds me of diamondlil''s ring..

P7020088.JPG

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
ohhhhhhhhhh how I love her ring!!

I think what I would do is take the head of this zales ring and put it on this setting.

Can someone magically show this??
30.gif

this head.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that setting and think it would look killer with a pear!!!!
30.gif

Sorry I''m not a photoshop whiz...or even a novice.
14.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
sure. give me a second.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
rough idea.

philipnoelcom2.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Nice work jcrow!
36.gif

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
I think that someone posted recently that same band. I am not on here very much, but I believe it had a radiant in it.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, the combo looks so PRETTY!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it, I do I do!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2006 3:10:22 PM
Author: soulsis
I think that someone posted recently that same band. I am not on here very much, but I believe it had a radiant in it.

yea- i kinda think so too...

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for the photo workup! I would probably have to do the rounds on the head a little smaller so it flows better...
You guys want to laugh?? I thihnk I posted this setting another time, but can''t remember if it was a response to someone else or what!! haha

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
31.gif

i keep coming back to look at this, and the pic jcrow did (thanks!!) i wish i had endless funds for this obsession of mine ...

what about a gemstone?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That setting wouls look great with a pear!!
2.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Very nice with the pear!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I love the setting (and thanks for the compliments too!)!!

Before I had my ring made, I spent quite a bit of time deciding on my split shank with the *spread at the center stone* or the reverse, like you have pictured, where it comes *together at the center stone.* I like them both actually. For some reason with a round, I like it together at the center, but for a pear, I like it apart. Just a personal preference though.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
good thoughts there, diamondlil.
As you know, I absolutely adore your ring (back when we had pm''s s you sent me some great pics!!)
but since I definately don''t have the funds to do such a sparkler as yours, I found this cheap setting....if I do end up buying it, I hope the diamonds are sparkly!!!!
and I would have to get a quote from the jeweler I have been using in Toronto, who did my upgrade a few months ago. Come to think of it, I am sure whiteflash and GOG could build the head part if I sent them the setting, right?? (That is, if dh agrees to the purchase!!!) hahaa
I would definately do the diamonds around the pear a little finer, though.

we just bought a campground/cottage resort and definately don''t have ''extra'' money now!!

I

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results